Increase Efficiency and Reduce Costs with Motorola MOTOTRBO Digital Two-way Radios
With material costs increasing, profit margins decreasing and the battle for bids at an all-time high, construction contractors are looking for innovative ways to compete. Motorola two-way radios can help you respond to these challenges by helping you increase efficiency, safety and work crew productivity.
The case for two-way radios: A common thread that links these challenges together is the need for effective communication.
Motorola two-way radios minimize downtime and lower costs by keeping your work crews connected with instant push-to-talk communications and features designed specifically for tough work environments.
Motorola MOTOTRBO XPR 7000e and XPR 5000e series two-way radios offer features well-suited for construction. With excellent range and superior audio quality, these durable digital radios offer:
- Wide-area seamless roaming
- Push-to-talk ID
- Call Alert
- Private Call
- Integrated GPS
- Text Messaging
- Three-year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Unlike cell phones, Motorola two-way radios are commercial grade quality, built durable, rugged and affordable to help you communicate instantly and clearly, even in loud construction sites. Each radio is designed with built-in features designed to withstand the challenges of a construction site.
- Clear audio for noisy construction sites
- Easy to carry and use
- Rugged and durable
- Programmable option buttons
- Flexible options for range and coverage
- Enhanced battery choices
6 Reasons to Choose Digital Two-way Radios over Cell Phones
- They are compliant with US DOT regulations restricting the use of cell phones by CMV drivers while driving.
- They are more durable and reliable, built to withstand tough work conditions and unfavorable weather conditions.
- They are simple to operate, decreasing incidents of distracted driving.
- They have more superior audio quality with noise cancelling features built-in to reduce or eliminate loud background noises.
- They have superior battery power that will keep them operational through longer work shifts.
- They minimize distracted driving and prevent drivers from making non-work related calls or texts on company time when they should be focused on the job at hand and the road ahead.
Ideal users include electricians, foremen, HVAC workers, painters, plumbers, project managers, roofers, tree removal, security, drivers, and more.
Whether your operation involves general industrial construction, commercial and residential construction; infrastructure projects like roads, highways, bridges, and tunnels; or you are an electrical, plumbing, carpentry, or HVAC professional, Industrial Communications has the right-sized and right-featured Motorola radio for your unique business.
Wide-area MOTOTRBO digital coverage you can count on
Industrial Communications owns and operates MOTOTRBO Connect Plus digital two-way radio systems in New England and South Florida. Our digital system is the perfect alternative to cell phones for construction companies and offers:
- Seamless push to talk coverage on our wide-area digital network (link to map)
- One low monthly airtime fee for service
- Secure, interference-free channels
- One-to-one or one-to-many talk groups
- Unlimited talk time on our wide-area digital system
- Compliance with US DOT cell phone ban regulations
- Secure and reliable infrastructure built to withstand natural disasters and emergencies
- Data driven data applications: GPS and Text Messaging (Optional)
Motorola two-way radios provide you with:
- Improved jobsite coordination
- Reduced operational costs
- Faster coordination of materials and deliveries
- Smoother work crew scheduling
- Quick coordination and response to emergencies
- Enhanced safety and security
- Immediate communication of project updates
- Improved worker safety
- Hands-free portability
- Increased customer service and satisfaction
Industrial Communications works with construction companies in the New England and South Florida area to minimize downtime and lower costs by keeping your work crews in touch with instant push-to-talk communications.
With offices serving Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and South Florida, Industrial Communications can provide Motorola MOTOTRBO communications solutions to help you reach personnel anywhere they go, improve safety and security, keep every department connected, improve response times, maximize your investment and meet budgets cost-effectively. Contact us today for more information.