Industrial Communications is a leading provider of in-building systems for commercial and public safety users in the greater Boston, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and South Florida area.
In-building coverage is not a luxury, it is a necessity.
When wireless radio frequency (RF) signals pass through any type of material they lose strength and can cause radio communications to become unreliable or completely stop. If you own or operate a building or structure with obstructions that may impair radio coverage, you may be required to provide reliable in-building coverage so that first responders can communicate with each other on their radios in the event of an emergency.
Many cities and towns, including Boston and Miami, now require building owners to provide reliable radio coverage to ensure access to clear, reliable and interference-free radio communications for first-responders inside buildings or structures. Are you aware of your state and local requirements and whether you comply? If not, we can help.
BDA System Design and Implementation
Industrial Communications is an authorized dealer of TX RX Systems from Bird Technologies and other leading BDA and DAS manufacturers.
- Bi-Directional Amplifiers (BDA)
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- TX / RX signal boosters
- Emergency Responder Coverage
- Site Survey, Layout and CAD Design Services
- RF testing and signal strength analysis.
- Code review to confirm the compliance requirements in your state or jurisdiction.
- Radio Frequency (RF) design and coverage recommendations.
- Installation and Optimization of DAS for quality performance.
- Compliance testing and acceptance.
- Maintenance contracts available for ongoing support and repair as needed.
Find out if you comply
If you are unsure of your city or town’s building code requirements for BDA systems, contact us. Our RF Engineers can perform a site survey to see if your building meets current building codes in your area and what you need to do to make sure you comply.