Experts in Radio, Infrastructure and Wireless Communications
Whether you need basic on-site coverage and console systems or complex RF systems, we have the in-house expertise and resources to design and install wireless communications projects for all sizes and budgets.
- In-house Infrastructure Technicians and RF Engineers
- Predictive propagation studies for Radio Frequency (RF)
- Propagation study modifications to predict expected radio coverage
- RF coverage surveys for in-building coverage (BDA systems)
- 800/900 MHz trunked digital two-way radio systems for wide-area digital coverage.
- RF propagation studies and HAAT calculations
- Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multi-point path profiles and analysis
- RF inter-modulation and frequency compatibility studies
- Site surveys and R56 audit services
Let us help you build a two-way radio system that meets your needs.