In the heat and oil business, you must be able to effectively communicate and coordinate your mobile workforce in order for delivery operations to run smoothly. With the US Department of Transportation restricting the use of cell phones by drivers of commercial motor vehicles, you now face the challenge of minimizing distracted driving and reducing your exposure to expensive fines and penalties. Since Motorola MOTOTRBO two-way radios comply with US DOT regulations, you can communicate safely and operate at peak efficiency.
MOTOTORBO Two Radios: The Right Choice for the Road Ahead
Motorola’s portfolio of MOTOTRBO portable and mobile digital two-way radio equipment and accessories offers a range of features to meet the demanding communications needs of the heat and oil industry.
The MOTOTRBO XPR 7000 and XPR 5000 radio series offers features well-suited for the heat and oil industry. With excellent range and superior audio, these digital radios offer:
- Wide-area seamless roaming
- Push-to-talk ID
- Call Alert
- Private Call
- Integrated GPS
- Text Messaging
- Three-year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Instantly Connect with Drivers with MOTOTRBO
Industrial Communications owns, operates and maintains its own MOTOTRBO digital two-way radio systems in New England and South Florida. Our digital system is the perfect solution for heat and oil companies. A great alternative to costly cell phones, our digital system offers:
- Seamless push-to-talk coverage within our wide-area digital network
- Unlimited talk time on our digital network for one low monthly fee
- No hidden charges or overages
- One-to-one or group wide communications on multiple channels for communications between dispatch and fleet
- Access to clear, interference-free frequencies for privacy and security
- Compliant with US DOT regulations banning use of cell phones while operating a commercial vehicle
- Secure and reliable infrastructure built to withstand natural disasters and emergencies where cell phone networks fall short
- Data driven data applications: GPS and Text Messaging (Optional)
6 Reasons to Choose Digital Two-way Radios over Cell Phones
- They are compliant with US DOT regulations restricting the use of cell phones by CMV drivers while driving.
- They are more durable and reliable, built to withstand tough work conditions and unfavorable weather conditions.
- They are simple to operate decreasing incidents of distracted driving.
- They have more superior audio quality with noise cancelling features built-in to reduce or eliminate loud background noises.
- They have superior battery power that will keep them operational through longer work shifts.
- They minimize distracted driving and prevents drivers from making non-work related calls or texts on company time when they should be focused on the job at hand and the road ahead.
Ideal two-way radio users in the heat and oil industry include business owners, managers, dispatchers, delivery drivers, mechanics, installers, and more.
Industrial Communication & Electronics works with heat and oil companies throughout the New England area to offer two-way radio solutions that help improve operational efficiencies, minimize distracted driving, maintain US DOT compliance and improve customer satisfaction.
With offices serving Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and South Florida, Industrial Communications can provide Motorola MOTOTRBO communications solutions to help you reach personnel anywhere they go, improve safety and security, keep every department connected, improve response times, maximize your investment and meet budgets cost-effectively. Contact us today for more information.