Every day throughout Massachusetts your local public works departments are hard at work ensuring that the roads, buildings, and infrastructure throughout the community are properly maintained and safe for residents.
From road and maintenance crews to those who dispatch work fleets, access to clear and reliable communication is essential. When you equip your work crews with access to instant and reliable to information, increased productivity and enhanced on-the-job safety can be achieved. Motorola two-way radios are an ideal communications solution because you’re able to connect instantly with a single person, a department, or your entire organization.
With the simple press of a button, you can instantly connect workers within a single or multiple public works departments including:
- Superintendents and Administrators
- Highway and Road Crews
- Snow Plow Drivers
- Maintenance Workers
- Community Planners and Developers
- Recreational and Events Coordinators
- Water Treatment Staff
- Waste and Recycling Crews
- And more!
Benefits of using two-way radios:
- Easy-to-use push-to-talk operation
- One-on-one or group-wide communications
- Clear digital audio quality
- Longer battery life for extended work shifts
- Priority emergency calling
- Background noise cancellation
- FCC narrowband compliant
- US DOT compliant (mobile two-way radios)
What About Budgets?
Public works departments are often challenged to maintain their community’s infrastructure with a limited budget. However, eligible Massachusetts entities can purchase two-way radio equipment from the ITT57 Statewide Contract at discount pricing. Industrial Communications & Electronics is pleased to be an authorized ITT57 vendor. For more information about purchasing this contract click here.
Put our expertise to work for you. We can help evaluate your existing radio system to help develop a communications solution that works for your unique business needs.