Industrial Communications offers the largest MOTOTRBO Wide-area Digital Two-way Radio Coverage Area in New England and South Florida
Introducing MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus™ from Industrial Communications & Electronics
Your mobile workforce is on the road every day and you must be able to communicate with them wherever the job takes them. Arm your dispatchers, drivers, and mobile workforce with two-way radio communications that are reliable, compliant, and easy to use.
Industrial Communications & Electronics owns and operates Motorola MOTOTRBO Connect Plus digital radio networks providing seamless and reliable push-to-talk radio coverage throughout New England and South Florida.
Our wide-area digital network offers:
- Wide area regional coverage (available in parts of MA, RI, NH, and FL)
- One low monthly fee for service
- Unlimited airtime
- True push-to-talk radio dispatch – no cell phone dialing required
- No infrastructure investment, sign up and start talking
- No FCC license required
- Seamless roaming throughout the network with no need to switch channels.
- One-to-many, one-to-one or private group conversations
- Smart alternative to cell phones
- Compliant with FMCSA regulations
- GPS integration to locate and track vehicles or assets (optional)
- Text messaging between radios (optional)
- Motorola WAVE smartphone integration for workers outside of radio coverage area (optional)
WIDE AREA COVERAGE YOU CAN RELY ON
Our Motorola MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus digital radio network is built on the same reliable infrastructure as our trunked analog radio network, which, with its rugged infrastructure, has provided the most reliable two-way radio communications in New England and Florida.
- Owner operated and maintained infrastructure for over 25 years
- Maintain 99.999% or “Five 9s” uptime since launch
- Stock inventory for fast turnaround on equipment spares and replacements
- Provide 24 x 7 system support and monitoring of all sites
- Offer custom SLAs for specific requirements
- Over-the-air software updates for radios without disrupting business activity
Airtime for Industrial Communications’ wide-area digital-area network is available in:
- Rhode Island
- Southern New Hampshire
- Southeast Florida
- Southwest Florida
Click here to view our coverage maps.
A SCALABLE SOLUTION FOR ANALOG TO DIGITAL MIGRATION
MOTOTRBO radios can be configured to operate in analog mode if you are using a 900MHz analog trunking system, MOTOTRBO radios are scalable for future upgrade to digital. When you are ready, the radios can have a software upgrade to operate in digital. You can begin migrating one talk group or one department at a time to MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus. By migrating at your own pace, the risk of a hard cutover is eliminated, significantly reducing the impact to your business. At the same time, you can spread the cost of new equipment as your budget allows.