Get up and running quickly and efficiently with professional installation.
When you rely on Industrial Communications, you can rest assured knowing that your radios, repeaters, cabling, headsets, antennas, and other accessories are installed quickly, efficiently, and properly.
Installation and removal services
Our service department can handle every aspect of your installation, including testing of each system component to resolve potential issues before go-live. Our installers have performed thousands of installations and can handle the most complex deployments. All two-way radio installations are performed following Motorola’s stringent R56 installation and system design standards.
- Mobile two-way radios (dash mount or trunk mount)
- Accessories: speakers, converters, flashing lights, switches
- Base stations and repeaters
- Tower site system installations
- BDA systems (Bi-directional amplifiers)
- RF repeater design and installation
- Site modifications / relocations
- Fixed network equipment
- Capacity upgrades and implementation
- Acceptance testing, alignment and optimization
- In-house staging and testing
- DC cabling and grounding
- Backup battery systems
- Controller and rack upgrades
- Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Microwave
- Fire apparatus vehicles
- Mobile command centers
- Emergency response trailers
- Heavy duty construction equipment
Let us help you maintain and protect your two-way radio investment.