Motorola MOTOTRBO Connect Plus – The Right Choice for Your Mobile Workforce
Many employers provide their mobile workforce with cellular phones but depending on your business this may not be the right choice. If you rely on a mobile workforce, fleet of vehicles, dispatch operations, or requires instant communications with drivers throughout the work shift, you may want to reconsider.
Consumer-grade smartphones and cellular devices may be packed with social features, but are they really improving operational efficiencies for your business?
MOTOTRBO Digital Radios:
- Compliant – MOTOTRBO digital radios comply with FMCSA and DOT regulations restricting the use of hand-held mobile telephones by drivers of commercial motor vehicles. Violations may result in fines not only for drivers, but also for you, the business owner.
- Durable – MOTOTRBO digital radios are of commercial grade quality and built to withstand the toughest work environments and weather conditions. They won’t smash when dropped and are IP57 water submersible.
- Simple to Use – MOTOTRBO digital are arguably the simplest and most reliable method of communicating. No swiping, searching, entering passwords. Simply push-to-talk.
- Superior Audio Quality – MOTOTRBO digital radios have superior audio quality over consumer grade cellular phones and have built in noise cancelling features that reduce or eliminate loud background noises.
- Longer Battery Life – MOTOTRBO digital radios have superior battery life over cellular phones and are built to last through longer work shifts.
- Minimize Distracted Driving – The simple push-to-talk functionality of mobile two-way radios allows drivers to concentrate on the road instead of reaching, looking, swiping or texting on a cellular device.
- Improve Operational Efficiencies – Two-way radios are purpose built for communications allowing users to focus on the job instead of the constant distractions of non-work related calls, texts, games and social media on company time.
How do you know if two-way radios are good for your business?
If your business operations involve fleet vehicles, transportation services, mobile workers and/or dispatch operations two-way radios may be a great fit.
Free demo offer.
Our demo program allows you to test the quality of MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios and our wide-area digital radio coverage are in your own business environment.