Increase Efficiency and Productivity of Fleet Operations with Motorola MOTOTRBO Two-way Radios
Waste Management companies are always searching for ways to do more with less as customers continue to expect lower costs, exceptional service, and timely removal of waste and recyclables.
With rising fuel and equipment costs, changing regulatory requirements, and competition at an all-time high, operators are looking for innovative ways to compete. Staying competitive and keeping the operation moving forward requires the ability to maximize productivity and minimize costs. This means the ability to coordinate and monitor work crews, whether on a single site or over multiple sites. It means reacting quickly to last minute changes. It means hearing clear voice messages, even when a loud trash compactor is running in the background during pick-ups. It means minimizing downtime by keeping your work crews safe. And it means maintaining instant contact with your work crews to ensure efficient use of resources, worker safety, and customer satisfaction.
Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO is the solution to keep your work crews instantly connected. Motorola two-way radios minimize downtime and lower costs. Emergency features enhance worker safety. Noise cancelling features deliver crystal clear audio, even in the noisiest environment. Intrinsically safe design allows communications in locations where flammable gas and combustible dust may be present. And better battery technology extends battery life throughout long shifts.
Motorola’s flexible portfolio of two-way radios and accessories from Industrial Communications offer a range of communication solutions that meet your unique needs and help you cut through the communication obstacles you face on a daily basis.
- Radio accessories that enable hands-free operation for greater task efficiency
- Simple push-to-talk operation to help decrease distracted driving
- Audio that can be heard over loud machinery
- Durable commercial grade quality to withstand harsh work environments
- Batteries that last throughout a work shift
Whether your operation requires communications at one location or across a large geographic area, Industrial Communications can provide you with the right-sized and right-featured Motorola digital two-way radio solution for your unique business needs.
For Small, Independent Waste and Recycling Plants:
CP Series portable and CM Series mobile radios
With Motorola’s CP Series radios, you get the seven essential elements of solid two-way communications – value, reliability, ease of use, audio quality, small size, programmable, and battery life. Add to that Motorola’s rugged design built to hold up under the most demanding conditions, and you have two-way radio communications that make your job easier. Affordable and easy to use, the CP Series portable and CM Series mobile radios provide the communication tool you need to meet deadlines, avoid errors and keep costs within budget.
- Clear audio for noisy construction sites
- Easy to carry and use
- Rugged and durable
- Programmable option buttons
- Flexible options for range and coverage
- Flexible battery choices
- Flexible accessory portfolio
For Large Waste Management Operations:
MOTOTORBO Two-way Radios: The Right Choice for the Road Ahead
The MOTOTRBO XPR 7000 and XPR 5000 radio series offers features well-suited for the waste management industry. With excellent range and superior audio, these digital radios offer:
- Wide-area seamless roaming
- Push-to-talk ID
- Call Alert
- Private Call
- Integrated GPS
- Text Messaging
- Three-year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Coordinate Pick-ups Efficiently and Affordably with MOTOTRBO
Industrial Communications owns, operates and maintains its own MOTOTRBO digital two-way radio systems in New England and South Florida. A great alternative to costly cell phones, our digital system offers:
- Seamless push-to-talk coverage within our wide-area digital network
- Unlimited talk time on our digital network for one low monthly fee
- No hidden charges or overages
- One-to-one or group wide communications on multiple channels for communications between dispatch and fleet
- Access to clear, interference-free frequencies for privacy and security
- Compliant with US DOT regulations banning use of cell phones while operating a commercial vehicle
- Secure and reliable infrastructure built to withstand natural disasters and emergencies where cell phone networks fall short
- Data driven data applications: GPS and Text Messaging (Optional)
6 Reasons to Choose Digital Two-way Radios over Cell Phones
- They are compliant with US DOT regulations restricting the use of cell phones by CMV drivers while driving.
- They are more durable and reliable, built to withstand tough work conditions and unfavorable weather conditions.
- They are simple to operate decreasing incidents of distracted driving.
- They have more superior audio quality with noise cancelling features built-in to reduce or eliminate loud background noises.
- They have superior battery power that will keep them operational through longer work shifts.
- Minimize distracted driving and prevent drivers from making non-work related calls or texts on company time when they should be focused on the job at hand and the road ahead.
Ideal two-way radio users in waste management and recycling include dispatchers, truck drivers, supervisors, plant managers, yard workers, and more.
Industrial Communications works with waste management companies in the New England and South Florida respond to industry challenges with two-way radio solutions that help increase fleet efficiency, safety and work crew productivity.
With offices serving Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and South Florida, Industrial Communications can provide Motorola MOTOTRBO communications solutions to help you reach personnel anywhere they go, improve safety and security, keep every department connected, improve response times, maximize your investment and meet budgets cost-effectively. Contact us today for more information.