In your line of business, time is money. You must know where every driver and tow truck is at any given point of time so you can quickly respond when that call for roadside assistance comes in. Your dispatcher must be able to instantly communicate with drivers and coordinate a response before the competition.
Your industry is competitive and your livelihood depends on the ability to coordinate a quick response. With the increase of US DOT regulations banning the use of cell phones while operating commercial motor vehicles, you must also ensure that your drivers are not using cell phones while driving to maintain compliance and avoid fines and penalties.
Motorola’s portfolio of MOTOTRBO digital two-way radio equipment and accessories offers a range of features to meet the demanding communications needs of the towing industry. Two-way radios provide instant push-to-talk communications for effective response and are US DOT compliant.
MOTOTORBO Digital Two-way Radios: The Right Choice for the Road Ahead
The MOTOTRBO XPR 7000 and XPR 5000 radio series offers features well-suited for the towing industry. With excellent range and superior audio, these digital radios offer:
- Wide-area seamless roaming
- Push-to-talk ID
- Call Alert
- Private Call
- Integrated GPS
- Text Messaging
- Three-year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Wide-area Coverage for Instant Communications Wherever the Job Takes You
Industrial Communications owns, operates and maintains its own MOTOTRBO digital two-way radio systems in New England and South Florida. The perfect fit for tow truck operators and a great alternative to costly cell phones, our digital system offers:
- Seamless push-to-talk coverage within our wide-area digital network
- Unlimited talk time on our digital network for one low monthly fee
- No hidden charges or overages
- One-to-one or group wide communications on multiple channels for communications between dispatch and fleet
- Access to clear, interference-free frequencies for privacy and security
- Compliant with US DOT regulations banning use of cell phones while operating a commercial vehicle
- Secure and reliable infrastructure built to withstand natural disasters and emergencies where cell phone networks fall short
- Data driven data applications: GPS and Text Messaging (Optional)
6 Reasons to Choose Digital Two-way Radios over Cell Phones
- They are compliant with US DOT regulations restricting the use of cell phones by CMV drivers while driving.
- They are more durable and reliable, built to withstand tough work conditions and unfavorable weather conditions.
- They are simple to operate decreasing incidents of distracted driving.
- They have more superior audio quality with noise cancelling features built-in to reduce or eliminate loud background noises.
- They have superior battery power that will keep them operational through longer work shifts.
- They minimize distracted driving and prevent drivers from making non-work related calls or texts on company time when they should be focused on the job at hand and the road ahead.
Ideal two-way radio users in the towing industry include business owners, managers, dispatchers, tow truck operators, call centers, and more.
Industrial Communications works with towing companies throughout New England and South Florida to provide them with access to clear, instant digital two-way radio coverage in the areas where they do business. The result is faster response times and improved operational efficiencies.
With offices serving Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and South Florida, Industrial Communications can provide Motorola MOTOTRBO communications solutions to help you reach personnel anywhere they go, improve safety and security, keep every department connected, improve response times, maximize your investment and meet budgets cost-effectively. Contact us today for more information.